Easy Italian Soda – Watermelon
Make this quick and easy watermelon Italian soda recipe, when you want a refreshing drink that is full of sweet fruit flavor.
Make one glass at a time or make enough for your whole family to enjoy together.
If you have a Soda Stream or other drink maker, use that to make your unflavored sparkling water.
Otherwise, you can purchase individual bottles of sparkling water to use for this fun beverage.
The soda is delicious as is, but I always think it’s fun to add a garnish.
A slice of fresh watermelon looks great, when served with the soda.
A sprig of mint would be fun, too.
Italian sodas are trendy, so it is great that it is so easy to make these drinks at home.
Kids and adults will enjoy this simple and refreshing caffeine-free beverage.
Watermelon Italian Soda Recipe
Total time: 5 minutes
1) Fill glass with ice.
2) Add sparkling water, so that the glass is almost full.
3) Pour in watermelon syrup.
4) Add straw and garnish with a watermelon slice.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can get more great ideas for baking, cooking, blending and juicing.
- Watermelon Mint Lemonade
- Refreshing Watermelon Italian Soda
- Watermelon Feta Appetizer
- Layered Watermelon Popsicles
- Blended Watermelon Margarita
- Watermelon Goat Cheese Salad
- Grilled Watermelon with Lime and Hatch Chile
Refreshing Drink Recipes
- Instant Pot Blackberry Iced Tea
- Passion Iced Tea Lemonade
- Blueberry Lime Soda
- Lemon Herb Mocktail
- Simple Strawberry Soda
For a beautiful assortment of kitchen necessities and food gifts for the whole family, check out the deals at these online stores.
- Great Jones pots, pans and baking dishes
- The California Wine Club
- Wine of The Month Club
- JoyJolt Glassware
- Seven Sisters Scones
- Southside Market
Are you ready to have some delicious fun in the kitchen?