Frozen Fruit Margarita
A blended watermelon margarita is the perfect way to refresh, when you want a fun frozen adult beverage that is bursting with fresh flavor.
I love eating fresh watermelon, so, of course, I like to drink it, too.
The sweet watermelon, tart lime and refreshing mint are perfect for a margarita, since they go well with Tequila and Triple Sec.
This flavor combination is a treat for the senses!
The recipe will make four margaritas at a time, so it is a great party drink.
You can halve the recipe, if there are only two of you.
And, you can easily freeze a bunch of watermelon, so you are ready to make multiple batches to serve a crowd.
This is a fun drink that is easy to make, so you and your guests will love it!
Blended Watermelon Margarita Recipe
Prep time: 10 minutes (+ time to freeze watermelon)
Cook time: n/a
1) Add frozen watermelon chunks, lime juice, mint leaves and agave nectar to a high-powered blender. Blend on high for a few minutes, so that it becomes slushy.
2) Blend in Tequila, Triple Sec and as many ice cubes as you’d like to get your desired consistency.
2. Pour frozen margarita into glasses and garnish with fresh mint. Serve immediately.
Check out my other beverage recipes, so you can get more drink inspiration.
Following are a few of my favorite festive drinks:
- Sparkling Blackberry Basil Mocktail
- Pink Grapefruit Martini
- Refreshing Lemon Herb Mocktail
- Blended Mango Margarita
- Pink Pirate Rum Punch
- Boozy Sherbet Float
Then take a look at my other vegetarian recipes, so you can have even more delicious fun in the kitchen!