Frozen Fruit Margarita
A blended watermelon margarita is the perfect way to refresh, when you want a fun frozen adult beverage that is bursting with fresh flavor.
I love eating fresh watermelon, so, of course, I like to drink it, too.
The sweet watermelon, tart lime and refreshing mint are perfect for a margarita, since they go well with Tequila and Triple Sec.
This flavor combination is a treat for the senses!
The recipe will make four margaritas at a time, so it is a great party drink.
You can halve the recipe, if there are only two of you.
And, you can easily freeze a bunch of watermelon, so you are ready to make multiple batches to serve a crowd.
This is a fun drink that is easy to make, so you and your guests will love it!
Blended Watermelon Margarita Recipe
Prep time: 10 minutes (+ time to freeze watermelon)
Cook time: n/a
6 cups Frozen Watermelon Chunks
¼ cup Lime Juice
2 T Fresh Mint Leaves
2 T Agave Nectar
4 oz. Tequila
2 oz. Triple Sec
6-8 Large Ice Cubes, as needed
1) Add frozen watermelon chunks, lime juice, mint leaves and agave nectar to a high-powered blender. Blend on high for a few minutes, so that it becomes slushy.
2) Blend in Tequila, Triple Sec and as many ice cubes as you’d like to get your desired consistency.
2. Pour frozen margarita into glasses and garnish with fresh mint. Serve immediately.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can get more great ideas for baking, cooking, blending and juicing.
- Watermelon Mint Lemonade
- Refreshing Watermelon Italian Soda
- Watermelon Feta Appetizer
- Layered Watermelon Popsicles
- Blended Watermelon Margarita
- Watermelon Goat Cheese Salad
- Grilled Watermelon with Lime and Hatch Chile
Refreshing Drink Recipes
- Instant Pot Blackberry Iced Tea
- Passion Iced Tea Lemonade
- Blueberry Lime Soda
- Lemon Herb Mocktail
- Simple Strawberry Soda
For a beautiful assortment of kitchen necessities and food gifts for the whole family, check out the deals at these online stores.
- Great Jones pots, pans and baking dishes
- The California Wine Club
- Wine of The Month Club
- JoyJolt Glassware
- Seven Sisters Scones
- Southside Market
Are you ready to have some delicious fun in the kitchen?