Kefir Ice Cream
Easy No Churn Recipe
Enjoy a bowl of pineapple no churn kefir ice cream topped with toasted coconut, when you want a nutritious frozen dessert.
Yes, I just said nutritious and dessert together.
This simple recipe has just two ingredients, kefir and pineapple.
Milk kefir contains probiotics, protein, calcium and other nutrients, so you know that is good.
And, of course, pineapple is good for us, too.
Since this is a no churn recipe, you don’t need an ice cream maker.
This kefir ice cream is made in blender, so it is a quick and easy process.
I like using fresh pineapple that I cut up and freeze ahead of time, but you can also use prepackaged frozen pineapple.
If all you have is canned pineapple, that will work, too.
Just drain off the liquid and freeze overnight on a parchment covered baking sheet.
Toasted coconut is the perfect tropical garnish for this pineapple ice cream, since it adds flavor and a nice little crunch.
Pineapple No Churn Kefir Ice Cream Recipe
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
1) Pour kefir and frozen pineapple into the blender. Blend, so it becomes smooth and thick. You may need to stop the blender to mix a couple times, but it will blend.
2) Scoop into bowls and sprinkle with toasted coconut to garnish.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can get more great ideas for baking, cooking, blending and juicing.
- Pineapple Basil Basmati Rice
- No Churn Pineapple Kefir Ice Cream
- Fresh Pineapple Margarita
- Creamy Pineapple Dole Whip Freezies
- Pina Colada Fruit Dip
No Churn Ice Cream Recipes
- Toffee Ice Cream
- Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Vegan Berry Nice Cream
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Cookie Monster Ice Cream
- Apple Pie Ice Cream
- Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream
- Raspberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
Smoothie Bowl Recipes
For a beautiful assortment of kitchen necessities and food gifts for the whole family, check out the deals at these online stores.
- Great Jones pots, pans and baking dishes
- The California Wine Club
- Wine of The Month Club
- JoyJolt Glassware
- Seven Sisters Scones
- Southside Market
Are you ready to have some delicious fun in the kitchen?