Non-dairy No Churn Ice Cream
Enjoy a bowl of my no churn vegan berry ice cream, when you want a quick and easy frozen nice cream treat.
There is no dairy, but it has a satisfying thick and creamy texture.
The nice cream is good as is, but I like to add toppings to make it extra fun to eat.
As an added bonus, the toppings add bonus nutrition to the fruity dessert.
This is a no churn recipe, so you don’t need an ice cream maker and there is no need to freeze it before eating.
The vegan ice cream is made in a blender with a combination of fresh and frozen berries.
It calls for a little bit of milk alternative, which adds flavor and makes it creamy.
I like using almond milk or hemp milk in this recipe, but feel free to substitute another non-dairy milk.
This recipe is quick to make, so it’s great for an easy dessert after dinner or for a fun afternoon pick me up on a warm day.
Vegan Berry Ice Cream Recipe
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Makes: 2 servings
1) Place fresh strawberries into a blender. Blend, so that they are smooth.
2) Add in frozen fruit. Blend little by little adding in milk alternative one tablespoon at a time. It will take a bit of time for this thick nice cream, so be patient. You’ll need to pause to scrape down the sides periodically.
3) Serve in a bowl plain or topped with your choice of garnishes.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out my dessert recipes, so you can get more sweet inspiration.
Following are a few of my other treat recipes that are great for the holidays:
- White Chocolate Dipped Figs
- Earl Grey Tea Truffles
- Peppermint Fudge Truffles
- Coconut Banana Truffles
- Chocolate Banana Truffles
- Pumpkin Caramels
- Chocolate Dipped Waffle Cones with Fruit
- GF Chocolate Truffles
Then take a look at the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can have even more delicious fun in the kitchen!