Non-dairy No Churn Ice Cream
Enjoy a bowl of my no churn vegan berry ice cream, when you want a quick and easy frozen nice cream treat.
There is no dairy, but it has a satisfying thick and creamy texture.
The nice cream is good as is, but I like to add toppings to make it extra fun to eat.
As an added bonus, the toppings add bonus nutrition to the fruity dessert.
This is a no churn recipe, so you don’t need an ice cream maker and there is no need to freeze it before eating.
The vegan ice cream is made in a blender with a combination of fresh and frozen berries.
It calls for a little bit of milk alternative, which adds flavor and makes it creamy.
I like using almond milk or hemp milk in this recipe, but feel free to substitute another non-dairy milk.
This recipe is quick to make, so it’s great for an easy dessert after dinner or for a fun afternoon pick me up on a warm day.
Vegan Berry Ice Cream Recipe
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Makes: 2 servings
1) Place fresh strawberries into a blender. Blend, so that they are smooth.
2) Add in frozen fruit. Blend little by little adding in milk alternative one tablespoon at a time. It will take a bit of time for this thick nice cream, so be patient. You’ll need to pause to scrape down the sides periodically.
3) Serve in a bowl plain or topped with your choice of garnishes.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can get more great ideas for baking, cooking, blending and juicing.
No Churn Ice Cream Recipes
- Toffee Ice Cream
- Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Vegan Berry Nice Cream
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Pineapple Kefir Ice Cream
- Cookie Monster Ice Cream
- Apple Pie Ice Cream
- Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream
- Raspberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
For a beautiful assortment of kitchen necessities and food gifts for the whole family, check out the deals at these online stores.
- Great Jones pots, pans and baking dishes
- The California Wine Club
- Wine of The Month Club
- JoyJolt Glassware
- Seven Sisters Scones
- Southside Market
Are you ready to have some delicious fun in the kitchen?