Easy Instant Pot Recipe
Baby Potatoes with Parsley
Make these easy Instant Pot baby potatoes, when you want a versatile side dish that will compliment just about any meal.
The recipe is simple, so it’s great for anyone who is short on time or is new to using an Instant Pot.
However, if you already use your pressure cooker daily, this may become a favorite go-to side dish.
Prep time is minimal and the ingredients are pantry staples.
My mother used to make similar potatoes in her old-fashioned pressure cooker many years ago.
She always insisted upon peeling the potatoes first, but my family likes them with the peel on.
The baby potatoes are really creamy, when they are cooked this way.
Our favorites are Melissa’s Baby Dutch Yellow Potatoes, but if you can’t find them another variety will do.
Instant Pot Baby Potatoes Recipe
Prep time: 10 minutes
Active cook time: 2 minutes
Natural release: 5 minutes
1) Halve the potatoes and add them to the Instant Pot. Sprinkle with garlic powder, salt and black pepper.
2) Add water and stir to combine.
3) Lock the lid into place and switch the pressure valve to “Sealing.” Select the “Manual” setting on high and set the cook time to 2 minutes.
4) When the cook time is complete, allow pressure to release naturally for 5 minutes. Then do a quick release for any remaining pressure. When the pin drops and no more steam is coming out, carefully remove the lid and set aside.
5) Turn the Instant Pot off and drain the potatoes. Add the finely minced parsley and extra virgin olive oil to the potatoes. Add additional salt, if you’d like. Toss to combine.
6) Serve and enjoy.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can get more great ideas for baking, cooking, blending and juicing.
- Cast Iron Skillet Greek Potatoes
- Instant Pot Baby Potatoes
- Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
- Easy Vegetarian Cuban Potatoes
- Seasoned Roasted Potatoes
- Roast Cauliflower and Baby Potatoes
- Purple Potatoes and Yellow Squash
- Purple Baked Potatoes
For a beautiful assortment of kitchen necessities and food gifts for the whole family, check out the deals at these online stores.
- Miss A $1 Kitchen Tools
- Great Jones pots, pans and baking dishes
- The California Wine Club
- Wine of The Month Club
- JoyJolt Glassware
- Seven Sisters Scones
- Southside Market
Are you ready to have some delicious fun in the kitchen?