Easy Oven Roasted Potatoes
with Rosemary and Garlic
These rosemary roasted potatoes are comfort food at its finest, so you will want to serve this side dish with meals often.
You can use pre-packaged 1 pound bags of multi-colored fingerling potatoes, Baby Dutch Potatoes or another type of small potatoes.
The outside is crispy and the inside is creamy, so every bite is a treat.
This is a two part recipe, which is why these potatoes are so good.
The potatoes are roasted with olive oil in the oven and the onion is sauted in coconut oil in a skillet.
Then they are tossed together just prior to serving.
Is your mouth watering yet?
This roasted rosemary potatoes is an easy side dish that will complement whatever else you are serving for dinner.
Rosemary Roasted Potatoes Recipe
Prep time 10 minutes
Cook time 25 minutes
1) Preheat oven to 425° and line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
2) Add potatoes, extra virgin olive oil, garlic and rosemary to a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Use tongs to toss together.
3) Arrange potatoes in a single layer on the parchment paper lined baking sheet.
4) Roast for 15 minutes. Remove from oven to turn potatoes over and return to oven to roast for another 10 minutes.
5) While potatoes are roasting, saute onion slices in a skillet with the coconut oil.
6) Combine roasted potatoes and sauteed onions and then serve immediately.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can get more great ideas for baking, cooking, blending and juicing.
- Cast Iron Skillet Greek Potatoes
- Breakfast Potatoes and Collards
- Instant Pot Baby Potatoes
- Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
- Easy Vegetarian Cuban Potatoes
- Seasoned Roasted Potatoes
- Roast Cauliflower and Baby Potatoes
- Purple Potatoes and Yellow Squash
- Purple Baked Potatoes
For a beautiful assortment of kitchen necessities and food gifts for the whole family, check out the deals at these online stores.
- Miss A $1 Kitchen Tools
- Great Jones pots, pans and baking dishes
- The California Wine Club
- Wine of The Month Club
- JoyJolt Glassware
- Seven Sisters Scones
- Southside Market
Are you ready to have some delicious fun in the kitchen?