Creamy Pumpkin Spice Dip
for fruit, graham crackers or cookies
Make a bowl of marshmallow pumpkin fluff, when you want a dessert dip that is sweet instead of savory.
This is a decadent creamy treat that is easy to make and fun to eat.
Use it as a dip for strawberries, apples or other fruit or dip graham crackers or cookies into the pumpkin spice fluff.
Your guests will love it, when you serve it at a party.
However, it is easy enough to make that you can serve it for a regular family night at home.
Cream cheese and marshmallow creme give this sweet dip its creamy and fluffy texture, which is fabulous.
It is made with real pumpkin puree, so you get natural pumpkin flavor in every bite.
Of course, it is finished with pumpkin spice.
Enjoy this creamy pumpkin spice dip all year long!
Marshmallow Pumpkin Fluff Recipe
Prep time 5 minutes
1 cup Marshmallow Creme
1 8 oz. pkg. Cream Cheese, softened
½ cup Pumpkin Puree
1 t Pumpkin Pie Spice
Stand Mixer OR Handheld Mixer and Mixing Bowl
1) Use the mixer to beat the marshmallow creme and cream cheese together until smooth.
2) Add in the pumpkin and cinnamon and mix until thoroughly combined.
3) Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can get more great ideas for baking, cooking, blending and juicing.
Dessert Dip Recipes
- Chocolate Dip with Cool Whip
- Amish Peanut Butter Church Spread
- Christmas Cookie Dip
- Oreo Dessert Dip
- Pina Colada Fruit Dip
- Marshmallow Pumpkin Fluff
- Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese Dip
Pumpkin Breakfast Recipes
- Coffee Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Overnight Oats
- From Scratch Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- Pumpkin Fluff Smoothie
- Cake Mix Pumpkin Bread
Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
- Caramel Pumpkin Fruit Leather
- Homemade Pumpkin Caramels
- Single Serve Mini Pumpkin Pies
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookie Bars
- Maple Pumpkin Mousse
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Cookie Bars
- Cinnamon Frosted Pumpkin Cookie Bars
- Chocolate Cups with Pumpkin Mousse
- Chewy Pumpkin Molasses Cookies
- Mason Jar Chocolate Pumpkin Trifles
- No Churn Pumpkin Pecan Ice Cream
Dips Made with Pumpkin
Dinner Recipes with Pumpkin
- Pumpkin and Sweet Potatoes with Brown Rice
- Vegan Pumpkin Curry Skillet Meal
- Slow Cooker Vegan Red Lentils with Pumpkin
- Vegan Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Chili
- Vegetarian Pumpkin Stew
- Pumpkin Sage Pasta Sauce
- Easy Pumpkin Soup with Toasted Pine Nuts
For a beautiful assortment of kitchen necessities and food gifts for the whole family, check out the deals at these online stores.
- Great Jones pots, pans and baking dishes
- The California Wine Club
- Wine of The Month Club
- JoyJolt Glassware
- Seven Sisters Scones
- Southside Market
Are you ready to have some delicious fun in the kitchen?