Creamy Pumpkin Spice Dip
for fruit, graham crackers or cookies
Make a bowl of marshmallow pumpkin fluff, when you want a dessert dip that is sweet instead of savory.
This is a decadent creamy treat that is easy to make and fun to eat.
Use it as a dip for strawberries, apples or other fruit or dip graham crackers or cookies into the pumpkin spice fluff.
Your guests will love it, when you serve it at a party.
However, it is easy enough to make that you can serve it for a regular family night at home.
Cream cheese and marshmallow creme give this sweet dip its creamy and fluffy texture, which is fabulous.
It is made with real pumpkin puree, so you get natural pumpkin flavor in every bite.
Of course, it is finished with pumpkin spice.
Enjoy this creamy pumpkin spice dip all year long!
Marshmallow Pumpkin Fluff Recipe
Prep time 5 minutes
Stand Mixer OR Handheld Mixer and Mixing Bowl
1) Use the mixer to beat the marshmallow creme and cream cheese together until smooth.
2) Add in the pumpkin and cinnamon and mix until thoroughly combined.
3) Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
Check out my other dessert recipes, so you can get more sweet inspiration.
Following are a few of my other delicious pumpkin dessert recipes:
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Cookie Bars
- Single Serve Mini Pumpkin Pies
- Maple Pumpkin Mousse
- Cinnamon Frosted Pumpkin Bars
- Mason Jar Pumpkin Trifles
Then take a look at the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can have even more delicious fun in the kitchen!