Easy Gluten Free No Bake Dessert
When you want an easy make ahead dessert that tastes amazing, make this super creamy, gluten-free maple pumpkin mousse.
The mousse itself is sweetened with maple syrup and the whipped cream is, too.
It is most definitely dessert, but it is light and fluffy.
This is the perfect way to finish off a big meal without overdoing it.
The recipe is simple and doesn’t involve too much hands on prep.
It just takes a few minutes to whip up the whipped cream and a few minutes to mix the mousse.
Then, you’ll need to be patient while it chills.
You can make it the night before, if you’d like. Then you can add the whipped cream and garnish just before serving.
This recipe is simple enough to serve with a regular weeknight meal, but is special enough for company.
Serve it with your Thanksgiving or Christmas feast or serve it to friends and family who pop in for a holiday visit.
Maple Pumpkin Mousse Recipe
1) Beat the heavy whipping cream with a mixer until it doubles in size. Then add 2 T of the maple syrup and continue beating until light and fluffy. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
2) Beat the pumpkin, half and half, cream cheese, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice and the remaing 4 T maple syrup with mixer until thoroughly mixed.
3) Transfer to individual dessert bowls, cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
4) When ready to serve, remove from refrigerator and top with maple whipped cream. Garnish with ground cinnamon and pecan halves.
More from Mama Likes to Cook
Check out the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can get more great ideas for baking, cooking, blending and juicing.
Pumpkin Breakfast Recipes
- Coffee Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Overnight Oats
- From Scratch Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- Pumpkin Fluff Smoothie
- Cake Mix Pumpkin Bread
Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
- Caramel Pumpkin Fruit Leather
- Homemade Pumpkin Caramels
- Single Serve Mini Pumpkin Pies
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookie Bars
- Maple Pumpkin Mousse
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Cookie Bars
- Cinnamon Frosted Pumpkin Cookie Bars
- Chocolate Cups with Pumpkin Mousse
- Chewy Pumpkin Molasses Cookies
- Mason Jar Chocolate Pumpkin Trifles
- No Churn Pumpkin Pecan Ice Cream
Dips Made with Pumpkin
Dinner Recipes with Pumpkin
- Pumpkin and Sweet Potatoes with Brown Rice
- Vegan Pumpkin Curry Skillet Meal
- Slow Cooker Vegan Red Lentils with Pumpkin
- Vegan Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Chili
- Vegetarian Pumpkin Stew
- Pumpkin Sage Pasta Sauce
- Easy Pumpkin Soup with Toasted Pine Nuts
For a beautiful assortment of kitchen necessities and food gifts for the whole family, check out the deals at these online stores.
- Great Jones pots, pans and baking dishes
- The California Wine Club
- Wine of The Month Club
- JoyJolt Glassware
- Seven Sisters Scones
- Southside Market
Are you ready to have some delicious fun in the kitchen?