Pumpkin spice season is here!
Here’s a Fall twist on the typical savory hummus.
It’s got a little bit of sweetness, a touch of spice and a very creamy texture.
I prefer the flavor of honey with pumpkin.
If you’re vegan or looking for low-glycemic options, you can use agave instead.
It will still be delicious, but the flavor will be slightly different.
The Pumpkin Spice Hummus is great for parties, potlucks or anytime you want to enjoy the wonderful flavors of Fall.
It can be served with bread, chips and veggies.
Pumpkin Spice Hummus
15 ounce can Chickpeas (Garbanzo Beans), drained
1 cup Pumpkin Puree
2 T cup Tahini (Tahina)
1 T Olive Oil
2 1/2 T Honey (or Agave Syrup)
2 t Pumpkin Pie Spice
Pinch of Salt
Add all items to a blender.
Blend until creamy and mixed together.
Garnish with honey and pine nuts.
More from Mama Likes to Cook
Check out the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can get more great ideas for baking, cooking, blending and juicing.
Pumpkin Breakfast Recipes
- Coffee Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Overnight Oats
- From Scratch Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- Pumpkin Fluff Smoothie
- Cake Mix Pumpkin Bread
Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
- Caramel Pumpkin Fruit Leather
- Homemade Pumpkin Caramels
- Single Serve Mini Pumpkin Pies
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookie Bars
- Maple Pumpkin Mousse
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Cookie Bars
- Cinnamon Frosted Pumpkin Cookie Bars
- Chocolate Cups with Pumpkin Mousse
- Chewy Pumpkin Molasses Cookies
- Mason Jar Chocolate Pumpkin Trifles
- No Churn Pumpkin Pecan Ice Cream
Dips Made with Pumpkin
Dinner Recipes with Pumpkin
- Pumpkin and Sweet Potatoes with Brown Rice
- Vegan Pumpkin Curry Skillet Meal
- Slow Cooker Vegan Red Lentils with Pumpkin
- Vegan Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Chili
- Vegetarian Pumpkin Stew
- Pumpkin Sage Pasta Sauce
- Easy Pumpkin Soup with Toasted Pine Nuts
For a beautiful assortment of kitchen necessities and food gifts for the whole family, check out the deals at these online stores.
- Great Jones pots, pans and baking dishes
- The California Wine Club
- Wine of The Month Club
- JoyJolt Glassware
- Seven Sisters Scones
- Southside Market
Are you ready to have some delicious fun in the kitchen?