Pumpkin Bread Cake Mix Hack
Yes, you can make pumpkin bread with just 3 ingredients.
Here’s a hack to make cake mix pumpkin bread, and it only takes a moment to mix it up.
This is a great recipe to make, when you are short on time or when you have little ones who want to help. Also, it tastes delicious!
The recipe calls for just three ingredients, and you may already have them on hand in your pantry like I did.
You’ll need a spice cake mix, can of pumpkin and walnuts for the recipe.
However, you can leave out the nuts for a two ingredient recipe, if you’d like.
Can something this simple to make really have homemade taste?
Yes, yes it can. Anyone can bake pumpkin bread with this easy recipe.
Cake Mix Pumpkin Bread
Pre-heat Oven to 350°
Greased Loaf Pan
Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl and stir together with a fork.
Put the batter into the greased loaf pan and then into the oven.
Bake for approx. 30 minutes until toothpick inserted into the bread comes out clean.
More from Mama Likes to Cook
Check out the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can get more great ideas for baking, cooking, blending and juicing.
Pumpkin Breakfast Recipes
- Coffee Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Overnight Oats
- From Scratch Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- Pumpkin Fluff Smoothie
- Cake Mix Pumpkin Bread
Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
- Caramel Pumpkin Fruit Leather
- Homemade Pumpkin Caramels
- Single Serve Mini Pumpkin Pies
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookie Bars
- Maple Pumpkin Mousse
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Cookie Bars
- Cinnamon Frosted Pumpkin Cookie Bars
- Chocolate Cups with Pumpkin Mousse
- Chewy Pumpkin Molasses Cookies
- Mason Jar Chocolate Pumpkin Trifles
- No Churn Pumpkin Pecan Ice Cream
Dips Made with Pumpkin
Dinner Recipes with Pumpkin
- Pumpkin and Sweet Potatoes with Brown Rice
- Vegan Pumpkin Curry Skillet Meal
- Slow Cooker Vegan Red Lentils with Pumpkin
- Vegan Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Chili
- Vegetarian Pumpkin Stew
- Pumpkin Sage Pasta Sauce
- Easy Pumpkin Soup with Toasted Pine Nuts
For a beautiful assortment of kitchen necessities and food gifts for the whole family, check out the deals at these online stores.
- Great Jones pots, pans and baking dishes
- The California Wine Club
- Wine of The Month Club
- JoyJolt Glassware
- Seven Sisters Scones
- Southside Market
Are you ready to have some delicious fun in the kitchen?