Healthy Overnight Oats
Pumpkin Spice Latte for Breakfast
You can now eat your favorite Fall beverage for breakfast, when you make my delicious pumpkin spice latte overnight oats recipe.
The easy oatmeal is made with real coffee, real pumpkin and classic pumpkin pie spice.
You can brew the coffee specifically to use in this recipe, but it is a tasty way to use up the leftover coffee at the bottom of the pot.
Either way, the oats get the delicious taste of coffee.
These overnight oats are quick to prepare, so it is easy to make them before bed.
Then, you’ll have something to look forward to when you get up in the morning.
This is a feel good breakfast that tastes delicious and has a little caffeine kick from the coffee.
Now, you can eat your pumpkin spice latte!
Pumpkin Spice Latte Overnight Oats Recipe
Prep time – 10 minutes
Cool time – overnight
Serves 1 – 2
Pint Mason Jar with Lid
1) Add all ingredients to the mason jar and put the lid on.
2) Shake for about 30 seconds.
3) Refrigerate overnight.
4) Add toppings, if you’d like, prior to serving.
More from Mama Likes to Cook
Check out the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can get more great ideas for baking, cooking, blending and juicing.
Pumpkin Breakfast Recipes
- Coffee Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Overnight Oats
- From Scratch Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- Pumpkin Fluff Smoothie
- Cake Mix Pumpkin Bread
Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
- Caramel Pumpkin Fruit Leather
- Homemade Pumpkin Caramels
- Single Serve Mini Pumpkin Pies
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookie Bars
- Maple Pumpkin Mousse
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Cookie Bars
- Cinnamon Frosted Pumpkin Cookie Bars
- Chocolate Cups with Pumpkin Mousse
- Chewy Pumpkin Molasses Cookies
- Mason Jar Chocolate Pumpkin Trifles
- No Churn Pumpkin Pecan Ice Cream
Dips Made with Pumpkin
Dinner Recipes with Pumpkin
- Pumpkin and Sweet Potatoes with Brown Rice
- Vegan Pumpkin Curry Skillet Meal
- Slow Cooker Vegan Red Lentils with Pumpkin
- Vegan Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Chili
- Vegetarian Pumpkin Stew
- Pumpkin Sage Pasta Sauce
- Easy Pumpkin Soup with Toasted Pine Nuts
For a beautiful assortment of kitchen necessities and food gifts for the whole family, check out the deals at these online stores.
- Great Jones pots, pans and baking dishes
- The California Wine Club
- Wine of The Month Club
- JoyJolt Glassware
- Seven Sisters Scones
- Southside Market
Are you ready to have some delicious fun in the kitchen?