Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake
Pumpkin spice and everything nice is what you get, when you bite into these pumpkin cheesecake cookie bars.
The crust is crunchy and the pumpkin cheesecake filling has plenty of Fall spices, so each bite is a treat.
This is a cookie bar, but it also has the flavors of pumpkin pie and pumpkin cheesecake.
It is an all in one treat that kids and adults can enjoy.
The recipe is simple, since it starts with refrigerated sugar cookie dough.
This is a nice time saver, and even little kids will have fun helping you bake this easy Fall treat.
Serve these at holiday gatherings, pack them up for a game day party or wrap them up to give as a gift.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Cookie Bars Recipe
1) Preheat oven to 350° and line baking dish with parchment paper.
2) Open up the sugar cookie dough and set aside 1/3 of the dough.
3) Spread 2/3 of the cookie dough evenly in the parchment paper covered baking dish to make the bottom crust.
4) Add the cream cheese and sugar to mixing bowl and beat on medium until combined.
5) While still on medium, mix in the egg, pumpkin, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice until it is smooth.
6) Pour pumpkin cream cheese mixture over the sugar cookie crust.
7) Break the remaining cookie dough into small chunks and sprinkle on top of the pumpkin.
8) Sprinkle cinnamon chips on top.
9) Bake at 350° for 30-40 minutes until the crust is golden and the bars are cooked through.
10) Remove from oven and cool completely.
11) Chill in the refrigerator for 2 or more hours.
12) Any leftovers should be stored in the refrigerator.
Check out my other dessert recipes, so you can get more sweet inspiration.
Following are a few of my other delicious bar recipes:
- Cinnamon Frosted Pumpkin Bars
- Walnut Chocolate Chip Bars
- Caramel Apple Cookie Bars
- Cookie Dough Lemon Bars
Then take a look at the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can have even more delicious fun in the kitchen!