Individual Pumpkin Pie
When you want a satisfying little treat, serve my single serve mini pumpkin pies.
The appetizer sized desserts are the perfect finish to a big meal or a tasty addition to a dessert table at a holiday party.
You get all the goodness of a classic pumpkin pie in a little bite sized pie.
The recipe is easy, so even novice bakers can bake this mini dessert that looks impressive and tastes delicious.
If you have kids who like to help in the kitchen, this recipe is an excellent choice.
The ingredients are easy to mix together by hand and its fun to cut out the crust for the mini pies.
Serve this festive dessert at home or make a batch to take to a holiday potluck party. They will be a hit on the buffet table.
Single Serve Mini Pumpkin Pies Recipe
Prep time- 15 minutes
Bake time- 20-22 minutes
1) Preheat oven to 425° and spray mini muffin pan with nonstick baking spray.
2) Use a wide mouth mason jar lid to cut 21 circles of pie crust. Push the crust circles into the muffin pan cavities.
3) Add the evaporated milk, pumpkin puree, eggs, brown sugar and spices to a mixing bowl. Stir together until thoroughly combined and smooth. Spoon the filling into the pie shells.
4) Put the mini pies into the pre-heated oven and bake for 10 minutes. Then reduce the heat to 350 and bake for another 10-12 minutes. Check doneness by inserting a toothpick into the center of a pie. When toothpick comes out clean, the pies are done.
5) Take out of the oven and let cool for at least 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon sugar.
Check out my other dessert recipes, so you can get more sweet inspiration.
Following are a few of my other delicious pumpkin dessert recipes:
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Cookie Bars
- Maple Pumpkin Mousse
- Cinnamon Frosted Pumpkin Bars
- Mason Jar Pumpkin Trifles
Then take a look at the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can have even more delicious fun in the kitchen!