Birthday Party Milkshake
with Rainbow Sprinkles
It’s time to celebrate, when you make a birthday milkshake with rainbow sprinkles and a chocolate dipped soda glass.
You can have one of these creamy milkshakes anytime, but the confetti sprinkles make it perfect for a birthday celebration.
It is quick and easy to dip the rim of your soda glass in chocolate and cover with sprinkles.
Then, a simple milkshake turns into something extra fun.
This recipe makes two milkshakes, but you can make more for a larger party.
The chocolate dipped soda glasses can be made ahead of time, if you’d like.
Then you can blend the milkshakes just before serving.
Enjoy this fun shake for a birthday, graduation, or just because!
Birthday Milkshake Recipe
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 2-3 minutes
1) Pour rainbow sprinkles onto a shallow plate.
2) Melt the milk chocolate chips in a glass mixing bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds and then stir. Repeat in 10 second increments until chocolate is creamy and completely melted.
3) Dip the rims of the glasses into the melted chocolate, using a spatula to coat them evenly. Immediately, roll the chocolate coated edges into the rainbow sprinkles. Set aside to dry and harden.
4) Add the ice cream, milk and vanilla extract to a blender and blend until smooth.
5) Pour the milkshake into the prepared soda glasses. Then, top with whipped cream, sprinkles and a maraschino cherry.
6) Serve immediately and enjoy!
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out my vegetarian recipes, so you can get more great ideas for baking, cooking, blending and juicing.
For a beautiful assortment of kitchen necessities and food gifts for the whole family, check out the current deals at these online stores.
- Miss A $1 Kitchen Tools
- The California Wine Club
- Wine of The Month Club
- JoyJolt Glassware
- Seven Sisters Scones
- Southside Market
Are you ready to have some delicious fun in the kitchen?