This simple fudge recipe is fun to make for yourself or to give as gifts. It’s easy enough that kids can help.
12 oz. pkg. Chocolate Chips
14 oz. can Sweetened Condensed Milk
1/4 c chopped walnuts
1/2 t vanilla extract
Combine chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in heavy sauce pan.
Cook on low heat. Stir occasionally at first and more frequently as chocolate begins to melt.
* Be patient. If you turn the heat up high, you may end up with fudge that has a grainy texture.
When mixture is smooth and creamy, stir in vanilla extract and walnuts.
Pour fudge into a square or rectangular pan or baking dish (approx. 8″ x 8″) that is either non-stick or has a light coat of cooking spray.
Chill in refrigerator for about a 1/2 hour to set.
Slice and serve.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out my vegetarian recipes, so you can get more great ideas for baking, cooking, blending and juicing.
- Strawberry Swirl Fudge with Strawberry Chunks
- Dark Chocolate Hatch Chile Fudge
- White Chocolate Marshmallow Fudge
- Purple Ube Fudge
- Chocolate Candy Cane Fudge
- Chocolate Cream Cheese Fudge
For a beautiful assortment of kitchen necessities and food gifts for the whole family, check out the current deals at these online stores.
- Miss A $1 Kitchen Tools
- Great Jones pots, pans and baking dishes
- The California Wine Club
- Wine of The Month Club
- JoyJolt Glassware
- Seven Sisters Scones
- Southside Market
Are you ready to have some delicious fun in the kitchen?