Cream Cheese Fudge
I am a huge fudge fan, and this Chocolate Cream Cheese Fudge is the creamiest fudge I have ever made.
The cream cheese adds it’s goodness to every bite, so your family and guests will love its taste and texture.
The recipe is quick and easy to make, and it calls for ingredients that I usually already have on hand.
You can get creative and add nuts, candy bits or mini marshmallows, but it is perfectly delicious as is.
Chocolate Cream Cheese Fudge
8 oz. pkg. Philadelphia Cream Cheese (room temperature)
6 oz. pkg chocolate chips
1 t Half and Half
4 cups sifted powdered sugar
2 t vanilla extract
1) Combine cream cheese, half and half, sugar and vanilla by hand or mix on low speed in a mixer.
2) Place chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Heat for 30 seconds and stir. Then, repeat until chips are melted. *Do not try to rush this or you can end up with melted chocolate that isn’t smooth.
3) Stir melted chocolate into cream cheese mixture. Reserving a little bit of the chocolate to drizzle on top.
4) Spoon fudge into a buttered 10″ x 4.4″ loaf pan or an 8″ x 8″ baking dish.
5) Top with drizzled chocolate.
6) Pop into the refrigerator or freezer for 15-30 minutes to set.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out my vegetarian recipes, so you can get more great ideas for baking, cooking, blending and juicing.
- Strawberry Swirl Fudge with Strawberry Chunks
- Dark Chocolate Hatch Chile Fudge
- White Chocolate Marshmallow Fudge
- Purple Ube Fudge
- Chocolate Candy Cane Fudge
- Chocolate Cream Cheese Fudge
For a beautiful assortment of kitchen necessities and food gifts for the whole family, check out the current deals at these online stores.
- Miss A $1 Kitchen Tools
- Great Jones pots, pans and baking dishes
- The California Wine Club
- Wine of The Month Club
- JoyJolt Glassware
- Seven Sisters Scones
- Southside Market
Are you ready to have some delicious fun in the kitchen?