I am a huge fudge fan, and this Chocolate Cream Cheese Fudge is the creamiest fudge I have ever made.
The cream cheese adds it’s goodness to every bite, so your family and guests will love its taste and texture.
The recipe is quick and easy to make, and it calls for ingredients that I usually already have on hand.
You can get creative and add nuts, candy bits or mini marshmallows, but it is perfectly delicious as is.
Chocolate Cream Cheese Fudge
8 oz. pkg. Philadelphia Cream Cheese (room temperature)
6 oz. pkg chocolate chips
1 t Half and Half
4 cups sifted powdered sugar
2 t vanilla extract
1) Combine cream cheese, half and half, sugar and vanilla by hand or mix on low speed in a mixer.
2) Place chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Heat for 30 seconds and stir. Then, repeat until chips are melted. *Do not try to rush this or you can end up with melted chocolate that isn’t smooth.
3) Stir melted chocolate into cream cheese mixture. Reserving a little bit of the chocolate to drizzle on top.
4) Spoon fudge into a buttered 10″ x 4.4″ loaf pan or an 8″ x 8″ baking dish.
5) Top with drizzled chocolate.
6) Pop into the refrigerator or freezer for 15-30 minutes to set.