Strawberry Margarita without Alcohol
This virgin strawberry frozen margarita recipe is deliciously refreshing for the whole family, since it doesn’t contain alcohol.
It is made with real fruit that is naturally sweet, so you don’t need to add sugar to the beverage.
The refreshing drink is made with frozen strawberries instead of ice cubes, so the flavor doesn’t get diluted.
You can either purchase frozen strawberries to use in the margarita or you can freeze fresh ones, which is what I usually do.
Fresh squeezed orange juice and lime juice are preferred, but not necessary.
You can use your favorite brand of orange juice and lime juice, if the fresh fruit isn’t available.
Garnish with citrus wheels or wedges or a fresh strawberry and salt the rim, if you’d like.
These blended virgin margaritas are simple to make and perfect to enjoy on a warm Summer day.
Virgin Frozen Strawberry Margarita Recipe
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: none
Yields: 2 12-oz. servings or 4 6-oz. servings
1 lb. Frozen Strawberries
1/3 cup Orange Juice
1/3 cup Lime Juice
¼ cup Water
High Speed Blender
1) Put half of the frozen strawberries into the blender. Add the orange juice, lime juice and water on top of the frozen berries and blend on high until smooth.
2) Remove the cap on top of the blender and add the remaining frozen strawberries one by one while the blender is running. Continue blending until smooth. Add a little more water, if you’d like it thinner.
3) Pour into glasses and garnish with citrus slices or fresh berries.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out my other beverage recipes, so you can get more drink inspiration.
Following are a few of my favorite alcohol-free refreshing drinks:
- Instant Pot Blackberry Iced Tea
- Passion Iced Tea Lemonade
- Blueberry Lime Soda
- Lemon Herb Mocktail
- Simple Strawberry Soda
Then take a look at my other vegetarian recipes, so you can have even more delicious fun in the kitchen!