Brown Sugar Butter
Regular butter is delicious, but my easy brown sugar butter with a touch of cinnamon is next level deliciousness!
It is quick and easy to mix up a batch, so this is a fun activity if you have a child who likes to help in the kitchen.
The flavored butter is great to serve for a special occasion, but can also be enjoyed as part of a regular meal.
Store the butter in a mason jar or roll it into a log using parchment paper, if you’d like it to be more like a regular stick of butter.
Of course, brown sugar cinnamon butter is great on toast, biscuits, rolls or bagels.
Don’t be afraid to think outside of the box and use it in other ways.
I love using it to add some sweetness to a baked sweet potato or letting it melt over roasted carrots.
Easy Brown Sugar Butter Recipe
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 3-4 hours in the fridge
1) Place butter in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds to soften.
2) Add brown sugar and cinnamon to the butter and stir well to combine.
3) Either spoon the flavored butter into mason jars or roll it in parchment paper to form a log.
4) Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours, so that the butter is firm.
For a similar recipe, try my easy cranberry butter recipe.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out my dessert recipes, so you can get more sweet inspiration.
Following are a few of my other treat recipes that are great for the holidays:
- White Chocolate Dipped Figs
- Earl Grey Tea Truffles
- Peppermint Fudge Truffles
- Coconut Banana Truffles
- Chocolate Banana Truffles
- Pumpkin Caramels
- Chocolate Dipped Waffle Cones with Fruit
- GF Chocolate Truffles
Then take a look at the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can have even more delicious fun in the kitchen!