Orange Cranberry Butter
Follow my easy cranberry butter recipe, so that you can serve this festive spread on biscuits, toast, bagels or whatever else you’d like.
The flavored butter looks beautiful on a holiday table and it tastes absolutely amazing.
After you’ve made cranberry orange butter once, you’ll want to make it regularly, even when it isn’t the holiday season.
One of the ingredients is cranberry sauce.
You can either set aside some of your favorite homemade cranberry sauce for the butter or you can use canned cranberry sauce.
Either way, you will get tasty butter that is a beautiful color.
Sometimes, it’s ok to use dried orange zest from a jar instead of fresh, but in this recipe you will want to use fresh orange zest.
I like using the little 4 ounce mason jars to serve the pretty butter.
If you have a large family, it is nice to set a few of them spaced out on the table.
If you’d rather have a “stick” of butter, you can spoon it onto parchment paper and roll it into a log shape.
Easy Cranberry Butter Recipe
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 3-4 hours in the fridge
1) Zest the orange.
2) Place butter in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds to soften.
3) Add orange zest, cinnamon, cranberry sauce and brown sugar to the butter and stir well to combine.
4) Either spoon cranberry butter into mason jars or roll it in parchment paper to form a log.
5) Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours, so that the butter is firm.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out my dessert recipes, so you can get more sweet inspiration.
Following are a few of my other treat recipes that are great for the holidays:
- White Chocolate Dipped Figs
- Earl Grey Tea Truffles
- Peppermint Fudge Truffles
- Coconut Banana Truffles
- Chocolate Banana Truffles
- Pumpkin Caramels
- Chocolate Dipped Waffle Cones with Fruit
- GF Chocolate Truffles
Then take a look at the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can have even more delicious fun in the kitchen!