Orange Cranberry Butter
Follow my easy cranberry butter recipe, so that you can serve this festive spread on biscuits, toast, bagels or whatever else you’d like.
The flavored butter looks beautiful on a holiday table and it tastes absolutely amazing.
After you’ve made cranberry orange butter once, you’ll want to make it regularly, even when it isn’t the holiday season.
One of the ingredients is cranberry sauce.
You can either set aside some of your favorite homemade cranberry sauce for the butter or you can use canned cranberry sauce.
Either way, you will get tasty butter that is a beautiful color.
Sometimes, it’s ok to use dried orange zest from a jar instead of fresh, but in this recipe you will want to use fresh orange zest.
I like using the little 4 ounce mason jars to serve the pretty butter.
If you have a large family, it is nice to set a few of them spaced out on the table.
If you’d rather have a “stick” of butter, you can spoon it onto parchment paper and roll it into a log shape.
Easy Cranberry Butter Recipe
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 3-4 hours in the fridge
1 cup Butter
¼ cup Cranberry Sauce
1 T Ground Cinnamon
1 T Light Brown Sugar
Microwave Safe Bowl
Mason Jars to hold butter or parchment paper to roll butter
1) Zest the orange.
2) Place butter in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds to soften.
3) Add orange zest, cinnamon, cranberry sauce and brown sugar to the butter and stir well to combine.
4) Either spoon cranberry butter into mason jars or roll it in parchment paper to form a log.
5) Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours, so that the butter is firm.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out my vegetarian recipes, so you can get more great ideas for baking, cooking, blending and juicing.
- Easy Cranberry Butter
- Creamy Cranberry Orange Smoothie
- Cranberry Pear Smoothie
- Agave Pear Cranberry Sauce
- Cranberry Mocktail Punch
- Holiday Crockpot Tea
- Cranberry Chestnut Holiday Yams
- Easy Baked Brie
- Glazed Cranberry Scones
- Cranberry Pear Fried Rice
For a beautiful assortment of kitchen necessities and food gifts for the whole family, check out the current deals at these online stores.
- Miss A $1 kitchen tools and gadgets
- AliExpress for amazing prices on kitchen goods and more
- The California Wine Club
- Wine of The Month Club
- JoyJolt Glassware
- Seven Sisters Scones
- Southside Market
Are you ready to have some delicious fun in the kitchen?