Brussels Sprouts with Toasted Chestnuts
1 1/2 pounds brussels sprouts
2T Holland House cooking sherry
1 pkg Melissa’s Peeled & Cooked Chestnuts, chopped
Pre-heat oven or toaster oven to 350º. Arrange chopped chestnuts in a single layer on cookie sheet. Toast for 10 minutes.
Steam brussels sprouts. Add butter. When it’s melted, pour cooking sherry evenly on sprouts.
Top with toasted chestnuts.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can get more great ideas for baking, cooking, blending and juicing.
Brussels Sprouts Recipes
- Pan Fried Brussels Sprouts with Caramelized Onions
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Beets
- Maple Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Cheesy Warm Brussels Sprouts Dip
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts on The Stalk
- Vegan Buddha Bowl
For a beautiful assortment of kitchen necessities and food gifts for the whole family, check out the deals at these online stores.
- Great Jones pots, pans and baking dishes
- The California Wine Club
- Wine of The Month Club
- JoyJolt Glassware
- Seven Sisters Scones
- Southside Market
Are you ready to have some delicious fun in the kitchen?