Easy Ice Cream Sandwiches
Homemade Frozen Treats
It’s easy to treat yourself and your family to a homemade graham cracker ice cream sandwich, when you follow this simple recipe.
You can use strawberry ice cream like mine or any other flavor of your choice.
It’s so easy that after you have done it once you may end up making these frozen treats often.
I do like pre-packaged ice cream sandwiches, but the soft outer layer usually turns into a sticky mess before I’m done eating them.
These ice cream sandwiches are made with graham crackers, so they stay crunchier as I’m savoring each bite.
Your family can eat them all right away or you can wrap them individually in parchment paper and store them in the freezer to enjoy layer.
This simple frozen dessert is great for an everyday treat or can be part of a holiday or birthday celebration.
Graham Cracker Ice Cream Sandwich Recipe
Prep time: 15 minutes
Freeze time: Overnight
4 cups Strawberry Ice cream (or another flavor)
20 Graham Crackers
Rimmed Baking Sheet
Square Cookie Cutter
1) Let ice cream soften for 20 minutes. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and spread ice cream evenly on the pan.
2) Freeze overnight.
3) Remove ice cream from freezer. Cut ice cream into squares with a cookie cutter and place between graham crackers to create sandwiches.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out my other dessert recipes, so you can get more sweet inspiration.
Following are some of my other tasty frozen treat recipes:
- Creamy Vegan Strawberry Popsicles
- Kiwi Popsicles
- White Chocolate Peanut Butter Popsicles
- 6 Colors of the Rainbow Popsicles
- Gummy Bear Popsicles
- Orange Creamsicles
- Avocado Popsicles
- Rainbow Yogurt Popsicles
- Cold Brew Mocha Popsicles
Then take a look at the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can have even more delicious fun in the kitchen!