Healthy Resolutions for the New Year
Are healthy resolutions on your to do list this year? Even if you don’t make an official list, chances are good that we’ve all got healthy goals that involve food.
Around the holidays, I always take stock of where I am, where I’ve been and where I’m heading. Then, I start out the new year with a fresh new outlook and a plan.
I’ve put together a fantastic group of cookbooks and snack food that can help with these goals:
- Weight loss
- Making healthy choices
- Cooking with good ingredients
- Eating together as a family
- Going meatless all the time or occasionally
- Reading food labels and choosing organics and non-gmo products
Cookbooks and Snacks to help with your healthy resolutions
100 Insanely Good Recipes for Clean Food Made Fresh
by Sam Talbot
You may know Sam from Bravo’s Top Chef and now you can create his clean recipes at home. This book is ideal for anyone looking for healthy recipes, since they are all whole food recipes.
- Quinoa Chia Energy Bars
- Zucchini “Pasta” with Green Goddess Vinaigrette
- Vegan Chocolate Chip and Salted Chili Cookies