This is a simple dish that can be prepared in less than 10 minutes including prep and cook time.
It can be served as a side dish with a meal or by itself.
Polenta with Spinach and Tomato
18 oz. pkg Traditional Polenta
1/3 bunch Spinach
Salt to taste
Drain polenta and slice into 1/4 inch thick pieces. Wash spinach and pat it dry. Slice tomato.
Heat a couple tablespoons of olive oil in a skillet. When oil is hot, add polenta in a single layer. Flip after about a minute.
Add spinach and tomato, stirring gently without breaking up the polenta slices. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Salt to taste.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out my vegetarian recipes, so you can get more great ideas for baking, cooking, blending and juicing.
- Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Strawberry Feta Spinach Salad
- Easy Spinach Hummus
- Warm Spinach Feta Dip
- Sweet Potato Spinach Side Dish
- Vegan Apricot Almond Salad
- Spinach and Mushroom Quesadillas
- Spinach and Sweet Potato Frittata
- Polenta with Spinach and Tomato
For a beautiful assortment of kitchen necessities and food gifts for the whole family, check out the current deals at these online stores.
- Miss A $1 Kitchen Tools and gadgets
- AliExpress for amazing prices on kitchen goods and more
- The California Wine Club
- Wine of The Month Club
- JoyJolt Glassware
- Seven Sisters Scones
- Southside Market
Are you ready to have some delicious fun in the kitchen?