Vegetarian Rogan Josh
Rogan Josh is a flavorful Indian dish that is typically made with lamb.
I’m not a meat eater and often don’t follow directions on packages, so I had fun creating my own dish with the new Saffron Road Rogan Josh Simmer Sauce.
It was absolutely delicious!
Rogan Josh Seasoned Vegetables Recipe
1 Sweet Potato
3 Small Carrots
1 pound Melissa’s Dutch Yellow Baby Potatoes
1/2 Brown Onion
1 Package Saffron Road Rogan Josh Simmer Sauce
Slice veggies and cook with a little bit of palm oil in a heavy pan (I like using cast iron).
Cook on high heat until veggies are browned. Then reduce to low heat and cook until tender.
Add simmer sauce.
Cover and simmer on low heat for approx. 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can get more great ideas for baking, cooking, blending and juicing.
Sweet Potato Recipes
- Avocado Sweet Potato Toast with Fried Egg
- Vegan Black Bean Stew
- Savory Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Sweet Potato Spinach Side Dish
- Scalloped Sweet Potatoes
- Ghee Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Vegetarian Sweet Potato Corn Chowder
- Pumpkin and Sweet Potatoes with Brown Rice
- Spinach and Sweet Potato Frittata
- Easy Sweet Potato Salad
- Sweet Potato and Eggs Skillet Meal
- Vegan Sweet Potato Black Bean Burrito
- Slow Cooker Mashed Sweet Potatoes
For a beautiful assortment of kitchen necessities and food gifts for the whole family, check out the deals at these online stores.
- Miss A $1 Kitchen Tools
- Great Jones pots, pans and baking dishes
- The California Wine Club
- Wine of The Month Club
- JoyJolt Glassware
- Seven Sisters Scones
- Southside Market
Are you ready to have some delicious fun in the kitchen?