Sweet Potatoes Roasted with Ghee
The buttery taste of ghee roasted sweet potatoes is absolutely delicious!
And a touch of cinnamon is the perfect touch that enhances their natural sweetness without adding any sugar.
This is a wonderful side dish that only takes a few minutes of prep time.
Then you can pop it into the oven while you work on the rest of the meal.
Ghee has a rich, nutty flavor that complements the sweet potatoes.
Also, it does well at high heats, so is a good choice for roasting.
This is a simple recipe, so you can make it even on busy weeknights.
The ghee roasted veggies make a tasty and satisfying side dish!
Ghee Roasted Sweet Potatoes Recipe
Pre-heat oven to 400°
Apply a light coat of ghee to the inside of a 10″ cast iron skillet.
Combine sweet potatoes, salt and cinnamon and add to the pan.
Cut or break ghee into small pieces and arrange on top of the sweet potatoes.
Roast for 30-40 minutes until potatoes are tender.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can get more great ideas for baking, cooking, blending and juicing.
Sweet Potato Recipes
- Avocado Sweet Potato Toast with Fried Egg
- Vegan Black Bean Stew
- Savory Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Sweet Potato Spinach Side Dish
- Scalloped Sweet Potatoes
- Ghee Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Vegetarian Sweet Potato Corn Chowder
- Pumpkin and Sweet Potatoes with Brown Rice
- Spinach and Sweet Potato Frittata
- Easy Sweet Potato Salad
- Sweet Potato and Eggs Skillet Meal
- Vegan Sweet Potato Black Bean Burrito
- Slow Cooker Mashed Sweet Potatoes
For a beautiful assortment of kitchen necessities and food gifts for the whole family, check out the deals at these online stores.
- Miss A $1 Kitchen Tools
- Great Jones pots, pans and baking dishes
- The California Wine Club
- Wine of The Month Club
- JoyJolt Glassware
- Seven Sisters Scones
- Southside Market
Are you ready to have some delicious fun in the kitchen?