Pink Grapefruit Mocktail Sparkling Juice
Enjoy a glass of sparkling pink grapefruit juice, when you want a simple drink that will make any morning more special.
This light beverage is refreshing, so it is a lovely way to start the day.
And since it is quick and easy to prepare, you can serve it everyday or for a special occasion.
I definitely prefer pink grapefruit, since it has a lovely sweet taste and is such a pretty color.
There is no sugar added to this beverage, since the pink grapefruit has some natural sweetness.
This makes it a great choice, for those of us who are paying attention to our sugar intake.
An easy to clean manual citrus juicer is great for this recipe, since you don’t need a lot of juice.
If you are planning on a big batch, you may want to get out your electric juicer.
Rosemary is a pretty garnish, but it also adds a hint of flavor to the juice.
Sparkling Pink Grapefruit Juice Recipe
Prep time: 10 minutes
1) Reserve 4 pink grapefruit wedges to use as garnish and juice the rest.
2) Divide the sparkling water evenly between the individual juice glasses and then pour in the fresh pink grapefruit juice.
3) Garnish with a sprig of fresh rosemary and a pink grapefruit wedge.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out my beverage recipes, so you can get more tasty inspiration.
- Blackberry Jam Smoothie
- Keto Raspberry Coconut Smoothie
- Caramel Apple Oatmeal Smoothie
- Strawberry Date Smoothie
- Tropical Smoothie without Banana
- Apple Pie Green Smoothie
- Beet Smoothie
- Vegan Carrot Cake Smoothie
- Coconut Mango Smoothie
- Matcha Chia Smoothie
Pink Grapefruit Recipes
- Sparkling Pink Grapefruit Juice
- Pretty in Pink Grapefruit Mimosa
- Pretty in Pink Grapefruit Martini
- Tequila Sparkling Paloma
Then take a look at the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can have even more delicious fun in the kitchen!