San Juan Capistrano Wine Festival at The Mission
One of the things that I love about my job as a blogger is that I get to have lots of new experiences and try out new food and beverages.
Food and wine festivals are a great way to try out lots of new things in an evening or afternoon.
This year was the 19th Annual Vintage Food & Wine in San Juan Capistrano.
The event is hosted by the Chamber of Commerce and held at Mission San Juan Capistrano.
Ticket price included food from local restaurants, libations, musical entertainment and a silent auction.
It was great to get a tasted of a variety of dishes.
I was happy to find Taqueros serving up authentic Mexican food.
There was plenty to choose from.
It was a fun evening and now I’ve got some new to me restaurants on my list to visit.
Vintage Food & Wine Photo Gallery
Vintage Food and Wine
Mission San Juan Capistrano
26801 Ortega Highway
San Juan Capistrano, California 92675
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out my vegetarian recipes, so you can get more great ideas for baking, cooking, blending and juicing.
Wineries in California
- Guglielmo Winery – Santa Clara Wine Trail
- Fortino Winery – Santa Clara Wine Trail
- Longoria Winery – Lompoc, CA
- Acquiesce Winery and Vineyards – Acampo, CA
- Bokisch Vineyards – Lodi, CA
- Bernardus Vineyards and Winery – Carmel Valley, CA
- Holman Ranch Vineyards – Carmel Valley, CA
- Jarman – Carmel Valley, CA
- Herzog Winery – Oxnard, CA
- Akash Winery – Temecula
- Wilson Creek – Temecula
- Cambria Winery and Vineyards – Santa Maria
- Foxen Vineyard and Winery – Santa Maria
- Nagy Wines – Orcutt, CA
- Grevino – Orcutt, CA
- Ojai Vineyard – Ojai, CA
- Keller Estate Winery – Petaluma, CA
- Adobe Road – Petaluma, CA
For a beautiful assortment of kitchen necessities and food gifts for the whole family, check out the deals at these online stores.
- Miss A $1 Kitchen Tools
- Great Jones pots, pans and baking dishes
- The California Wine Club
- Wine of The Month Club
- JoyJolt Glassware
- Seven Sisters Scones
- Southside Market
Are you ready to have some delicious fun in the kitchen?