with White Chocolate and Pistachios
When you want a deliciously decadent treat, savor these white chocolate dipped figs with crushed pistachios.
The simple recipe has just 3 ingredients.
They are the perfect combination, so nothing else is needed.
Generally speaking, white chocolate is not my first choice, but when it comes to figs and pistachios it is absolutely wonderful.
Figs are a delicate fruit, so you will want to handle them carefully and serve soon after making them.
The figs are so pretty, when you slice them in half prior to dipping.
A single dipped fig is a lovely treat, but you just may not be able to stop after one.
White Chocolate Dipped Figs Recipe
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
1) Slice figs in half and cover the baking sheet with parchment paper.
2) Melt the white chocolate chips in a microwave safe glass bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds and then stir. Repeat in 10 second increments until chocolate is creamy and completely melted.
3) Dip each fig half in the melted white chocolate. Sprinkle with crushed pistachios and place on the parchment covered baking sheet.
4) Put the tray into the refrigerator for about 15 minutes, so that the chocolate sets.
Check out my other dessert recipes, so you can get more sweet inspiration.
Following are a few of my other treat recipes that are great for the holidays:
- Chocolate Peppermint Lollipops
- Earl Grey Tea Truffles
- Peppermint Fudge Truffles
- Coconut Banana Truffles
- Chocolate Banana Truffles
- Pumpkin Caramels
- Chocolate Dipped Waffle Cones with Fruit
- Reindeer Oreo Pops
- GF Chocolate Truffles
Then take a look at the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can have even more delicious fun in the kitchen!