Flatbread with Brie and Fresh Apricots
Apricots are one of the best things about Summer.
Now, apricot brie flatbread is part of my Summer routine!
I enjoy dried apricots and apricot jam year round, but always get excited when California apricots are ripe and plentiful.
When in season, they are sweet with a tasty touch of tartness.
If you have an apricot tree or a neighbor with a tree, that is wonderful.
Apricot Brie Flatbread is great for a meat-free lunch or dinner.
However, It also works well as an appetizer.
I love that it only takes a few minutes to prep the fresh ingredients before popping it into the oven.
Apricot Brie Flatbread
Pre-heat oven to 400°
Spread olive oil on the flatbread. Add cheese and then apricot slices. Sprinkle with black pepper.
Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Top with spinach and green onion.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can get more great ideas for baking, cooking, blending and juicing.
- Easy Baked Brie Appetizer
- Brie and Pear Savory Puff Pastry
- Apricot Brie Flatbread
- Berry Citrus Compote with Baked Brie
- Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Strawberry Feta Spinach Salad
- Easy Spinach Hummus
- Warm Spinach Feta Dip
- Sweet Potato Spinach Side Dish
- Vegan Apricot Almond Salad
- Spinach and Mushroom Quesadillas
- Spinach and Sweet Potato Frittata
- Polenta with Spinach and Tomato
For a beautiful assortment of kitchen necessities and food gifts for the whole family, check out the deals at these online stores.
- Great Jones pots, pans and baking dishes
- The California Wine Club
- Wine of The Month Club
- JoyJolt Glassware
- Seven Sisters Scones
- Southside Market
Are you ready to have some delicious fun in the kitchen?