Here is a fun twist on a traditional Waldorf Salad that is great for holiday meals at home or potluck parties.
Instead of grapes and walnuts, I used dried cranberries and hazelnuts. Chestnuts also work well, if you’d like to swap them for the hazelnuts. I also used a red and green apple to add some extra festive color to the dish.
Cranberry Hazelnut Waldorf Salad
1 Stalk Celery
1/4 c Dried Cranberries
1/4 c Hazelnuts
2 T Mayonnaise (or vegan alternative)
Chop apples and celery into bite sized pieces.
Gently mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
Chill for 15 or more minutes.
Serve and enjoy.
Thank you Melissa’s Produce for the apples, cranberries and hazelnuts!
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out my salad recipes, so you can get more delicious inspiration.
Following are some of my favorite salad recipes:
- Strawberry Feta Spinach Salad
- Arugula Apple Salad with Blue Cheese
- Orange Pomegranate Salad
- Mandarin Salad with Sriracha Peanut Dressing
- Apricot Almond Salad
- Sugar Snap Pea Salad
- Fig and Fennel Salad with Lemon Dressing
- Vegan Mexican Avocado Salad
- Zucchini Mushroom Salad
- Blue Cheese and Roasted Pear Salad
- Roasted Beet Citrus Salad
- Pistachio Golden Beet Salad
- Grilled Corn Salad
- Authentic Caesar Salad
- Blueberry Blue Cheese Salad
- Berry Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Fennel Salad with Feta
- Edamame Peanut Salad
- Strawberry Fennel Salad
- Mediterranean Orzo Salad
Then take a look at the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can have even more delicious fun in the kitchen!