Fresh fruit sorbet is a light a refreshing dessert or snack.
It’s surprisingly simply to make, so it’s a good choice when you are short on time or just don’t have the energy to make something complicated.
Tangerine Blackberry Sorbet
6 Seedless Tangerines (I used Ojai Pixie Tangerines from Melissa’s Produce)
2 T Sugar
Peel tangerines and put in a blender with the sugar.
Blend on high speed for 15-30 seconds. Juice will be frothy.
Add blackberries and pulse blender for a just a second or two.
Pour into a bowl and put into the freezer. After about 30 minutes, remove and stir. Freeze for an additional 30 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out my vegetarian recipes, so you can get more great ideas for baking, cooking, blending and juicing.
- Chocolate Drizzled Tangerines
- Greek Yogurt Tangerine Coleslaw
- Berry Citrus Compote
- Fruit Slaw Salad
- Korean Pear and Tangerine Salad
- Tangerine Blackberry Ice Pops
- Beet and Tangerine Smoothie
- Tangerine Blackberry Sorbet
- Bittersweet Chocolate Dipped Tangerines
- Jicama Tangerine Salad
- Cranberry Orange Smoothie
- Orange Creamsicles Popsicles
- California Orange Pomegranate Salad
- Orange Guacamole
- Dehydrated Orange Slices
- Glazed Cranberry Orange Scones
- Old Fashioned Candied Orange Peel
- Seville Orange Marmalade
For a beautiful assortment of kitchen necessities and food gifts for the whole family, check out the current deals at these online stores.
- Miss A $1 Kitchen Tools and gadgets
- AliExpress for amazing prices on kitchen goods and more
- The California Wine Club
- Wine of The Month Club
- JoyJolt Glassware
- Seven Sisters Scones
- Southside Market
Are you ready to have some delicious fun in the kitchen?