Salads are always welcome in my home, and we love this no mayo Greek yogurt tangerine coleslaw.
It is absolutely delicious, even though it is super easy to make.
When I’m looking to make something in advance, I don’t want it to get wilted and soggy.
Therefore, coleslaw is often the go to dish.
I like it, since the cabbage will still be crisp even the following day.
The Greek yogurt in this slaw is great for people who want a creamy salad and don’t care for mayonnaise.
The tangerines, lime juice and ginger give it a fresh and unexpected burst of flavor.
This recipe can be eaten as a salad.
However, it also works well as a condiment.
It was yummy, when I had it on a soft taco for dinner tonight.
Greek Yogurt Tangerine Coleslaw
In a large bowl, combine Greek yogurt, lime juice, ginger, salt and pepper. Whisk until completely blended together.
Add cabbage and mix until evenly coated with the liquid.
Gently mix in tangerines.
Chill for at least 15 minutes prior to serving.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out my vegetarian recipes, so you can get more great ideas for baking, cooking, blending and juicing.
- Chocolate Drizzled Tangerines
- Tangerine Yogurt Popsicles
- Greek Yogurt Tangerine Coleslaw
- Berry Citrus Compote
- Fruit Slaw Salad
- Korean Pear and Tangerine Salad
- Tangerine Blackberry Ice Pops
- Beet and Tangerine Smoothie
- Tangerine Blackberry Sorbet
- Bittersweet Chocolate Dipped Tangerines
- Jicama Tangerine Salad
- Cranberry Orange Smoothie
- Orange Creamsicles Popsicles
- California Orange Pomegranate Salad
- Orange Guacamole
- Dehydrated Orange Slices
- Glazed Cranberry Orange Scones
- Old Fashioned Candied Orange Peel
- Seville Orange Marmalade
For a beautiful assortment of kitchen necessities and food gifts for the whole family, check out the current deals at these online stores.
- Miss A $1 Kitchen Tools and gadgets
- AliExpress for amazing prices on kitchen goods and more
- The California Wine Club
- Wine of The Month Club
- JoyJolt Glassware
- Seven Sisters Scones
- Southside Market
Are you ready to have some delicious fun in the kitchen?