Refuge Brewery Temecula
When I drink, I choose quality, and I do appreciate a good, craft beer.
The beer I discovered at Refuge Brewery in Temecula was fantastic!
The brewery and tasting room are located in an industrial area near Old Town Temecula.
They’ve created a great space for people to hang out, but you can also watch the brewers at work.
Enjoy a flight or a pint, but be sure to ask knowledgeable staff any of your questions about the beer or brewing process.
Southern California Craft Beer
At Refuge, they are big fans of Belgian style beer making, so you’ll definitely see that influence in their beer.
However, they have also placed their own modern, Southern California imprint on their brewing techniques.
Some ingredients are locally sourced and, also, their eco-friendly mindset is evident throughout the brewery.
Refuge is most famous for their Blood Orange Wit, which is made with locally sourced fresh citrus.
It takes over 200 pounds of blood oranges for each batch of this Belgian style beer.
It is refreshing and has natural sweet and tart flavor from the fruit.
My favorite was the Whiskey Trip from their reserves menu.
The full flavored brew is triple aged in bourbon barrels, so I loved it at first sip.
Temecula Refuge Brewery Photo Gallery
This is the kind of tasting room I enjoy visiting, since the beer is created right there.
The beer is excellent and the whole experience was enjoyable.
I was there on a weekday afternoon, when the atmosphere was relaxed.
It gets more crowded on weekends and when they have special events and live music.
43040 Rancho Way
Temecula, CA 92590
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Things to Do in Temecula
- Refuge Brewery
- The Apparition Room Speakeasy
- Akash Winery
- Wilson Creek Winery
- The Baked Bear Custom Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Dust Bowl Brewing in Turlock
- Peter B’s in Monterey
- Refuge Brewery in Temecula
- Kinetic Brewing in Lancaster
- Coachella Valley Brewing Company in Thousand Palms
- Karl Strauss in Anaheim
- Sierra Nevada in Chico
Wineries in California
- Guglielmo Winery – Santa Clara Wine Trail
- Fortino Winery – Santa Clara Wine Trail
- Longoria Winery – Lompoc, CA
- Acquiesce Winery and Vineyards – Acampo, CA
- Bokisch Vineyards – Lodi, CA
- Bernardus Vineyards and Winery – Carmel Valley, CA
- Holman Ranch Vineyards – Carmel Valley, CA
- Jarman – Carmel Valley, CA
- Herzog Winery – Oxnard, CA
- Akash Winery – Temecula
- Wilson Creek – Temecula
- Cambria Winery and Vineyards – Santa Maria
- Foxen Vineyard and Winery – Santa Maria
- Nagy Wines – Orcutt, CA
- Grevino – Orcutt, CA
- Ojai Vineyard – Ojai, CA
- Keller Estate Winery – Petaluma, CA
- Adobe Road – Petaluma, CA
For a beautiful assortment of kitchen necessities and food gifts for the whole family, check out the deals at these online stores.
- Great Jones pots, pans and baking dishes
- The California Wine Club
- Wine of The Month Club
- JoyJolt Glassware
- Seven Sisters Scones
- Southside Market
Are you ready to have some delicious fun in the kitchen?