Karl Strauss Anaheim
Breweries are often a great choice for dinner, since atmosphere, food and drink are often a priority.
That is exactly what I found at Karl Strauss Anaheim.
The Brewing Company was busy when we arrived, so we had about a 10 minute wait for a table.
Since it’s located across from Angel Stadium and near the Honda Center and The Grove, crowds arrive before and after sporting events and concerts.
For us, it was definitely worth a little wait.
We ordered a few vegetarian dishes to share.
The salad with roasted butternut squash was really good and I always love mac n’ cheese.
Naturally, we also sampled some of their famous craft beers.
One sip of the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Porter and I knew I needed to buy a growler of it to take home.
I used part of it in my Beer Roasted Asparagus recipe.
This is a seasonal brew, but I’m hoping I’ll be able to find it there again.
Service was excellent despite the packed restaurant.
Food and drinks arrived quickly and our server checked back in on us regularly.
I had a great time at Karl Strauss Anaheim.
It’s got a fun atmosphere and is a great place for a night out with friends.
Of course, the food and beverages are also delicious!
Karl Strauss Brewing Company
2390 E Orangewood Ave #100
Anaheim, CA 92806
More from Mama Likes To Cook
- Dust Bowl Brewing in Turlock
- Peter B’s in Monterey
- Refuge Brewery in Temecula
- Kinetic Brewing in Lancaster
- Coachella Valley Brewing Company in Thousand Palms
- Karl Strauss in Anaheim
- Sierra Nevada in Chico
Wineries in California
- Guglielmo Winery – Santa Clara Wine Trail
- Fortino Winery – Santa Clara Wine Trail
- Longoria Winery – Lompoc, CA
- Acquiesce Winery and Vineyards – Acampo, CA
- Bokisch Vineyards – Lodi, CA
- Bernardus Vineyards and Winery – Carmel Valley, CA
- Holman Ranch Vineyards – Carmel Valley, CA
- Jarman – Carmel Valley, CA
- Herzog Winery – Oxnard, CA
- Akash Winery – Temecula
- Wilson Creek – Temecula
- Cambria Winery and Vineyards – Santa Maria
- Foxen Vineyard and Winery – Santa Maria
- Nagy Wines – Orcutt, CA
- Grevino – Orcutt, CA
- Ojai Vineyard – Ojai, CA
- Keller Estate Winery – Petaluma, CA
- Adobe Road – Petaluma, CA
For a beautiful assortment of kitchen necessities and food gifts for the whole family, check out the deals at these online stores.
- Great Jones pots, pans and baking dishes
- The California Wine Club
- Wine of The Month Club
- JoyJolt Glassware
- Seven Sisters Scones
- Southside Market
Are you ready to have some delicious fun in the kitchen?