Lancaster, California Brewery: Kinetic Brewing Company
When you are on The BLVD in Lancaster, Kinetic Brewing is a great place to stop to eat, drink and socialize.
Craft breweries with gastropubs are a dining trend I can support.
Brewing is an art.
Adding that same type of creativity and attention to detail to a restaurant is a good thing.
Kinetic Brewing Company is on The BLVD, Lancaster’s successfully redeveloped downtown area.
The microbrewery has a good selection of beer on tap and a house brewed root beer that is quite delicious.
Lunch, dinner and appetizers are served.
I was there for lunch on a sunny Sunday.
There is seating at the bar and at indoor and outdoor tables.
The server was knowledgeable and able to answer questions about the drink and food menus.
There were plenty of vegetarian options for me.
I ended up ordering too much and taking leftovers home with me.
It comes with house made kettle chips, but I made a substitution and had fried pickles, instead.
As a Brussels sprouts fan, I had to also order their tasty version of roasted sprouts and cranberries.
Others at my table shared a poutine.
This dish, and the Brussels sprouts, were from their rotating specials menu.
Burgers are a specialty of the house.
They are stacked high and the patties are big, whether you choose Angus beef, chicken or a house made veggie burger.
The atmosphere was quiet and comfortable on a Sunday afternoon.
When I walked by the night before, it was crowded and looked like a whole lot of fun.
The meal and service were excellent.
Next time I visit, I may need to bring home a growler of root beer or an IPA.
735 W Lancaster Blvd.
Lancaster, CA 93534
More from Mama Likes To Cook
- Dust Bowl Brewing in Turlock
- Peter B’s in Monterey
- Refuge Brewery in Temecula
- Kinetic Brewing in Lancaster
- Coachella Valley Brewing Company in Thousand Palms
- Karl Strauss in Anaheim
- Sierra Nevada in Chico
Wineries in California
- Guglielmo Winery – Santa Clara Wine Trail
- Fortino Winery – Santa Clara Wine Trail
- Longoria Winery – Lompoc, CA
- Acquiesce Winery and Vineyards – Acampo, CA
- Bokisch Vineyards – Lodi, CA
- Bernardus Vineyards and Winery – Carmel Valley, CA
- Holman Ranch Vineyards – Carmel Valley, CA
- Jarman – Carmel Valley, CA
- Herzog Winery – Oxnard, CA
- Akash Winery – Temecula
- Wilson Creek – Temecula
- Cambria Winery and Vineyards – Santa Maria
- Foxen Vineyard and Winery – Santa Maria
- Nagy Wines – Orcutt, CA
- Grevino – Orcutt, CA
- Ojai Vineyard – Ojai, CA
- Keller Estate Winery – Petaluma, CA
- Adobe Road – Petaluma, CA
For a beautiful assortment of kitchen necessities and food gifts for the whole family, check out the deals at these online stores.
- Great Jones pots, pans and baking dishes
- The California Wine Club
- Wine of The Month Club
- JoyJolt Glassware
- Seven Sisters Scones
- Southside Market
Are you ready to have some delicious fun in the kitchen?