Apple Pie Ice Cream
Easy Homemade Ice Cream
My no churn apple pie ice cream is easy to make, so you can have a delicious frozen treat with minimal effort.
A slice of apple pie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream is a classic dessert, so it’s a popular flavor combination.
When you follow my easy recipe, you can enjoy these same flavors with each spoonful.
Since this is a no churn recipe, you don’t need an ice cream maker. It is made with ease using standard kitchen equipment.
The simple recipe is easy to follow, so the ice cream can be mixed and put together in ten minutes or less.
Then, you’ll just need to patience to wait for it to harden in the freezer.
It will be ready to eat in about five hours.
Make it early in the afternoon and then serve it after dinner.
Or make it ahead of time and just store it in the freezer until you’re ready to eat.
These days most of us are in the habit of buying tubs of ice cream at the grocery store, but it really is easy to make at home.
No special equipment or skills are needed, so even novices in the kitchen can make it.
Honestly, I was surprised, when I found out how easy it is to make homemade ice cream.
You will impress your family and friends, when you serve apple pie ice cream that you have made yourself.
Apple Pie Ice Cream
If you have kids who like to help in the kitchen, this recipe is great for that.
Kids will have fun helping you mix it up and get it into the freezer.
Of course, they will also enjoy helping you eat the ice cream!
The recipe is absolutely delicious as is.
If you’d like a little extra fun, top your scoop with cinnamon and either walnuts or pecans.
No Churn Apple Pie Ice Cream Recipe
Makes 6 half cup servings
1) Beat heavy whipping cream with a mixer until thick.
2) Pour in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract. Then fold in with a large spoon until smooth.
3) Put apple pie filling in a food processor and pulse 5 times.
4) Next, spoon half of the ice cream into a loaf pan. Top with half of the processed apple pie filling.
5) Add the remaining ice cream and top with the rest of the apple pie filling. Swirl the apple into the ice cream.
6) Freeze for 5 or more hours. When you are ready to serve, remove the container from the freezer. Soften it prior to scooping by letting it sit on the counter for 5 to 10 minutes.