This is a quick and easy salad that works well on the side or as a meal. The cheese and pecans add protein and the veggies are packed with nutrition.
Blue Cheese and Pecan Salad
English Cucumbers, sliced
Veggie Sweet Pepper, sliced
Green Onions, sliced
Blue Cheese, crumbled
Toss all ingredients together.
Top with your choice of salad dressing.
I’ve used this with a variety of dressings. This time I used rice vinegar for a light salad. You can also use something rich and creamy like blue cheese or ranch.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out my salad recipes, so you can get more delicious inspiration.
Following are some of my favorite salad recipes:
- Strawberry Feta Spinach Salad
- Arugula Apple Salad with Blue Cheese
- Orange Pomegranate Salad
- Mandarin Salad with Sriracha Peanut Dressing
- Apricot Almond Salad
- Sugar Snap Pea Salad
- Fig and Fennel Salad with Lemon Dressing
- Vegan Mexican Avocado Salad
- Zucchini Mushroom Salad
- Blue Cheese and Roasted Pear Salad
- Roasted Beet Citrus Salad
- Pistachio Golden Beet Salad
- Grilled Corn Salad
- Authentic Caesar Salad
- Blueberry Blue Cheese Salad
- Berry Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Fennel Salad with Feta
- Edamame Peanut Salad
- Strawberry Fennel Salad
- Mediterranean Orzo Salad
Then take a look at the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can have even more delicious fun in the kitchen!