For some strange reason, I used the think that salad dressing was something that was best purchased in a bottle or jar. Now, I know better.
It really is quick and easy to whip up fresh, homemade dressing that will complement your salad and bring out the wonderful flavors of the vegetables, fruit or whatever else it is that you like to add to a salad.
This dressing has a nice burst of flavor from the mustard. The honey adds a smooth, sweet flavor. It can be made with either mayonnaise or Greek yogurt – whichever you prefer.
Honey Mustard Salad Dressing
1/2 cup Yellow Mustard
1/2 cup Mayonnaise or Plain Greek Yogurt
2 T Honey
1T Spicy Brown Mustard
Mix together all ingredients.
Serve immediately or chill prior to using.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out my salad recipes, so you can get more delicious inspiration.
Following are some of my favorite salad recipes:
- Strawberry Feta Spinach Salad
- Arugula Apple Salad with Blue Cheese
- Orange Pomegranate Salad
- Mandarin Salad with Sriracha Peanut Dressing
- Apricot Almond Salad
- Sugar Snap Pea Salad
- Fig and Fennel Salad with Lemon Dressing
- Vegan Mexican Avocado Salad
- Zucchini Mushroom Salad
- Blue Cheese and Roasted Pear Salad
- Roasted Beet Citrus Salad
- Pistachio Golden Beet Salad
- Grilled Corn Salad
- Authentic Caesar Salad
- Blueberry Blue Cheese Salad
- Berry Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Fennel Salad with Feta
- Edamame Peanut Salad
- Strawberry Fennel Salad
- Mediterranean Orzo Salad
Then take a look at the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can have even more delicious fun in the kitchen!