Natural Food Favorites
It was amazing, when I attended Natural Products Expo West 2016 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
This industry only event is the largest gathering of it’s kind anywhere in the world – thousands of exhibitors and over 75,000 attendees.
New records are set each year as it gets bigger, more overwhelming and more wonderful.
That first year that I attended, it still took some effort for me, as a consumer, to find the good products I wanted to purchase after the show.
These days, it’s not so hard. Brands are creating some amazing products and stores are carrying the things that this label reading, mindful shopper wants to buy.
“Healthy” retailers like Sprouts and Whole Foods are expanding.
Independent stores are growing. Large chain stores are stepping up their game and adding products that are Certified Organic, Certified Fair Trade, Non-GMO, gluten free, vegan and vegetarian.
Following are some of my ExpoWest favorites.
Expo West 2016
Hemp products were everywhere! Love these nutritious, protein rich seeds with essential fatty acids.
Also pictured above are:
- ProYo Frozen Yogurt Cups
- Natera Hemp Seeds in a variety of flavors
- CedarLane Quinoa and Vegetable Enchiladas
- Crunchies Freeze Dried Beets and Fruit
- Bakery on Main Happy Steelcut Oats
Bars are always popular in my home.
They’re a great way for my guys to get the nutrition they need when they are off at school, work or some sort of outdoor fun.
We love that so many of the bars are making protein a priority.
Our Current favorites are the Hemp Heart Bars from Manitoba Harvest, but all of these in the photo are really good.
Also pictured below are:
- Gourmet Garden Lightly Dried Herbs and Stir-In-Paste
- Traina Sun-dried Tomato Ketchup
- REBBL Elixirs and Tonics
- Kicking Horse Fair Trade Coffee
Pictured below are:
- Califia Farms Coconut Cream and Almond Milk non-dairy creamer
- Ne Chevre vegan cashew cheese
- NeoCell supplements that have your beauty in mind
- Clover Stornetta Farm Cheese and Organic Greek Yogurt with fruit on the bottom
- Stonyfield Greek Yogurt with toppings in a separate compartment
- Watusee Chickpea Crumbs, Way Better Snacks Sweet Potato Chips
- The Real Co. single origin salt and rice
- Tolerant one ingredient pasta
- Stoneridge Orchards Tart Cherry Juice
- Healthy Skoop plant-based protein mix
- Gaea Olive Oil
- Explore Cuisine Pasta
- Udi’s gluten free pizza
- evol frozen meals
In addition to discovering these great products, I’m excited about the natural products industry as a whole.
We are heading in a good direction!
Check out my other restaurant reviews, so you can plan your next delicious adventure.
Take advantage of these California vacation deals, so you can save money and have a great time.