Pumpkin and oatmeal are two of my favorite comfort foods, so combining them was a natural choice!
Overnight Oats are super easy to prepare.
Small kids can enjoy helping and bigger kids can make their own.
It only takes a moment the night before and then a delicious feel-good breakfast is waiting for you in the morning.
Pumpkin Overnight Oats
1 cup Oats
1 cup Milk
2 T Canned Pumpkin
1 T Honey
1/4 t Pumpkin Pie Spice
Add everything except for the oats to a pint sized mason jar. Mix well.
Add oats and stir.
Stir and enjoy!
The recipe can be used with cow’s milk, an alternative milk (almond, soy, rice…) or even water. A vanilla flavored milk alternative is tasty, too.
If you don’t have pumpkin pie spice, you can use cinnamon alone or a combination of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, clovers and/or allspice.
More from Mama Likes to Cook
Check out the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can get more great ideas for baking, cooking, blending and juicing.
Pumpkin Breakfast Recipes
- Coffee Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Overnight Oats
- From Scratch Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- Pumpkin Fluff Smoothie
- Cake Mix Pumpkin Bread
Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
- Caramel Pumpkin Fruit Leather
- Homemade Pumpkin Caramels
- Single Serve Mini Pumpkin Pies
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookie Bars
- Maple Pumpkin Mousse
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Cookie Bars
- Cinnamon Frosted Pumpkin Cookie Bars
- Chocolate Cups with Pumpkin Mousse
- Chewy Pumpkin Molasses Cookies
- Mason Jar Chocolate Pumpkin Trifles
- No Churn Pumpkin Pecan Ice Cream
Dips Made with Pumpkin
Dinner Recipes with Pumpkin
- Pumpkin and Sweet Potatoes with Brown Rice
- Vegan Pumpkin Curry Skillet Meal
- Slow Cooker Vegan Red Lentils with Pumpkin
- Vegan Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Chili
- Vegetarian Pumpkin Stew
- Pumpkin Sage Pasta Sauce
- Easy Pumpkin Soup with Toasted Pine Nuts
For a beautiful assortment of kitchen necessities and food gifts for the whole family, check out the deals at these online stores.
- Great Jones pots, pans and baking dishes
- The California Wine Club
- Wine of The Month Club
- JoyJolt Glassware
- Seven Sisters Scones
- Southside Market
Are you ready to have some delicious fun in the kitchen?