When Fall arrives, I love making an apple salad with kale and cranberries.
Apples and cranberries are two of my favorite Fall fruits, so it is great that they go together well.
I especially like crisp, tart Granny Smith apples.
Usually, I serve the salad as a side dish.
If you want to serve it as a meal, you can add nuts for protein. The other fresh ingredients are nutritious, so this is a feel good meal.
The recipe can easily be doubled or tripled (or more!), if you want to feed a crowd at a potluck or party.
We like large apple chunks, but you can definitely chop them up smaller.
Apple Salad with Kale and Cranberries Recipe
Combine all ingredients and toss together.
Chill for 15 minutes or more to allow the flavors to blend. Serve and enjoy.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out my salad recipes, so you can get more delicious inspiration.
Following are some of my favorite salad recipes:
- Strawberry Feta Spinach Salad
- Arugula Apple Salad with Blue Cheese
- Orange Pomegranate Salad
- Mandarin Salad with Sriracha Peanut Dressing
- Apricot Almond Salad
- Sugar Snap Pea Salad
- Fig and Fennel Salad with Lemon Dressing
- Vegan Mexican Avocado Salad
- Zucchini Mushroom Salad
- Blue Cheese and Roasted Pear Salad
- Roasted Beet Citrus Salad
- Pistachio Golden Beet Salad
- Grilled Corn Salad
- Authentic Caesar Salad
- Blueberry Blue Cheese Salad
- Berry Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Fennel Salad with Feta
- Edamame Peanut Salad
- Strawberry Fennel Salad
- Mediterranean Orzo Salad
Then take a look at the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can have even more delicious fun in the kitchen!