This simple salad is packed full of flavor and feel-good nutrition. I’ve eaten it by itself for lunch or it can be served as a side dish with a meal.
I used Melissa’s Peeled & Steamed Fava Beans that are ready to eat. The texture and flavor are better than canned and it’s a whole lot easier than steaming them myself. I can put the salad together in just a couple of minutes.
Fava Bean Salad
Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Toss gently to mix.
Chill for about 10 minutes. Serve.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out my salad recipes, so you can get more delicious inspiration.
Following are some of my favorite salad recipes:
- Strawberry Feta Spinach Salad
- Arugula Apple Salad with Blue Cheese
- Orange Pomegranate Salad
- Mandarin Salad with Sriracha Peanut Dressing
- Apricot Almond Salad
- Sugar Snap Pea Salad
- Fig and Fennel Salad with Lemon Dressing
- Vegan Mexican Avocado Salad
- Zucchini Mushroom Salad
- Blue Cheese and Roasted Pear Salad
- Roasted Beet Citrus Salad
- Pistachio Golden Beet Salad
- Grilled Corn Salad
- Authentic Caesar Salad
- Blueberry Blue Cheese Salad
- Berry Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Fennel Salad with Feta
- Edamame Peanut Salad
- Strawberry Fennel Salad
- Mediterranean Orzo Salad
Then take a look at the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can have even more delicious fun in the kitchen!