This simple salad is packed full of flavor and feel-good nutrition.
I’ve eaten it by itself for lunch or it can be served as a side dish with a meal.
I used Melissa’s Peeled & Steamed Fava Beans that are ready to eat.
The texture and flavor are better than canned and it’s a whole lot easier than steaming them myself.
I can put the salad together in just a couple of minutes.
Fava Bean Salad
Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Toss gently to mix.
Chill for about 10 minutes. Serve.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can get more great ideas for baking, cooking, blending and juicing.
- Strawberry Feta Spinach Salad
- Arugula Apple Salad with Blue Cheese
- Orange Pomegranate Salad
- Mandarin Salad with Sriracha Peanut Dressing
- Apricot Almond Salad
- Sugar Snap Pea Salad
- Fig and Fennel Salad with Lemon Dressing
- Vegan Mexican Avocado Salad
- Zucchini Mushroom Salad
- Blue Cheese and Roasted Pear Salad
- Roasted Beet Citrus Salad
- Pistachio Golden Beet Salad
- Grilled Corn Salad
- Authentic Caesar Salad
- Blueberry Blue Cheese Salad
- Berry Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Fennel Salad with Feta
- Edamame Peanut Salad
- Strawberry Fennel Salad
- Mediterranean Orzo Salad
- Dill Cucumber Chips
- Turmeric Refrigerator Pickles
- Feta Stuffed Cucumber Appetizer Bites
- Cider Vinegar Refrigerator Pickles
- Chilled Cucumber Avocado Soup
- Cucumber Avocado Salsa
- Cucumber Dill Salad
- Strawberry Cucumber Salsa
- Labne Cucumber Mint Dip
- Cucumber Lemonade
For a beautiful assortment of kitchen necessities and food gifts for the whole family, check out the deals at these online stores.
- Great Jones pots, pans and baking dishes
- The California Wine Club
- Wine of The Month Club
- JoyJolt Glassware
- Seven Sisters Scones
- Southside Market
Are you ready to have some delicious fun in the kitchen?