Easy Vegan Carrot Smoothie Recipe
Tastes like Dessert
When you want a breakfast drink that tastes like dessert, have a glass of this vegan carrot cake smoothie.
The dessert-like smoothie is topped with non-dairy whipped cream, cinnamon and chopped walnuts and it is delicious.
The taste is satisfying and lightly sweet, since it has natural sweetness from the carrots, orange, coconut and banana.
However, there isn’t any added sugar, so the carrot smoothie is fine to drink for breakfast or dessert.
My family loves smoothies, so I make them often.
I like that this one has the veggie nutrition from the carrots and that it tastes like a treat.
There is no ‘dairy bloat’ to be concerned about, since it is vegan.
If you like carrot cake, this is a wonderful way to enjoy those same flavors as a smoothie!
Vegan Carrot Cake Smoothie Recipe
High Speed Blender
1) Break or cut frozen banana into chunks. Add banana chunks and coconut milk to a high speed blender and blend about 30 seconds until smooth.
2) Add orange, carrots, cinnamon, nutmeg and ice cubes to the blender. Blend for 1 to 2 minutes until creamy.
3) Pour into glasses and garnish with non-dairy whipped cream, cinnamon and walnuts.
Check out my other beverage recipes, so you can get more drink inspiration.
Following are a few of my favorite non-alcoholic drinks.
- Cranberry Mocktail Punch
- Blueberry Apricot Slushie
- Simple Homemade Strawberry Soda
- Strawberry Lemonade Slushie
Then take a look at the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can have even more delicious fun in the kitchen!