This Cucumber Mint Salad is delicious, so it is great that it is so easy to prepare.
It is an especially nice dish to make on a hot Summer day, when your garden is overflowing with tomatoes and cucumbers.
This also works well, when you have a generous neighbor with an abundant garden.
I used Persian cucumbers, when I made this salad.
However, you can easily substitute another type, as long as it’s not those waxy, thick skinned ones that are common at the grocery store.
Enjoy this refreshing salad for lunch or dinner.
Cucumber Mint Salad Recipe
Gently toss all items together in a bowl.
Chill the salad in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes prior to serving.
This salad tastes best, when it is cold. That will also allow the flavors time to blend together, which makes it taste even better.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out my salad recipes, so you can get more delicious inspiration.
Following are some of my favorite salad recipes:
- Strawberry Feta Spinach Salad
- Arugula Apple Salad with Blue Cheese
- Orange Pomegranate Salad
- Mandarin Salad with Sriracha Peanut Dressing
- Apricot Almond Salad
- Sugar Snap Pea Salad
- Fig and Fennel Salad with Lemon Dressing
- Vegan Mexican Avocado Salad
- Zucchini Mushroom Salad
- Blue Cheese and Roasted Pear Salad
- Roasted Beet Citrus Salad
- Pistachio Golden Beet Salad
- Grilled Corn Salad
- Authentic Caesar Salad
- Blueberry Blue Cheese Salad
- Berry Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Fennel Salad with Feta
- Edamame Peanut Salad
- Strawberry Fennel Salad
- Mediterranean Orzo Salad
Then take a look at the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can have even more delicious fun in the kitchen!