This creamy salad dressing doesn’t actually contain cream and is vegan. The ingredients get a creamy texture when blended without adding any dairy. The dressing has a mild and refreshing flavor and is great for a light, Summer salad.
Creamy Cucumber Mint Salad Dressing
2 Persian Cucumbers
1/2 cup Olive Oil
1/4 cup Cider Vinegar
1/2 cup Fresh Mint Leaves
Cut cucumbers into a few pieces. Place all ingredients in a blender.
Blend briefly until creamy. Chill and serve.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out my salad recipes, so you can get more delicious inspiration.
Following are some of my favorite salad recipes:
- Strawberry Feta Spinach Salad
- Arugula Apple Salad with Blue Cheese
- Orange Pomegranate Salad
- Mandarin Salad with Sriracha Peanut Dressing
- Apricot Almond Salad
- Sugar Snap Pea Salad
- Fig and Fennel Salad with Lemon Dressing
- Vegan Mexican Avocado Salad
- Zucchini Mushroom Salad
- Blue Cheese and Roasted Pear Salad
- Roasted Beet Citrus Salad
- Pistachio Golden Beet Salad
- Grilled Corn Salad
- Authentic Caesar Salad
- Blueberry Blue Cheese Salad
- Berry Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Fennel Salad with Feta
- Edamame Peanut Salad
- Strawberry Fennel Salad
- Mediterranean Orzo Salad
Then take a look at the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can have even more delicious fun in the kitchen!