This salad is quick and easy to make. It looks pretty and tastes great. I used mild Hatch Chile powder in mine, but those of you who aren’t wimpy like me may prefer using hot. Either way, the Hatch flavor goes well with the vegetables.
Heirloom Tomato Salad
1 lb Baby Cucumbers, sliced
10 oz pkg Baby Heirloom Tomatoes, halved
Fresh Basil, chopped
Kosher Salt to taste
1T Olive Oil
2T Rice Vinegar
1t Hatch Chile Powder
Combine ingredients and toss together.
Thank you, Melissa’s Produce for the beautiful vegetables!
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out my salad recipes, so you can get more delicious inspiration.
Following are some of my favorite salad recipes:
- Strawberry Feta Spinach Salad
- Arugula Apple Salad with Blue Cheese
- Orange Pomegranate Salad
- Mandarin Salad with Sriracha Peanut Dressing
- Apricot Almond Salad
- Sugar Snap Pea Salad
- Fig and Fennel Salad with Lemon Dressing
- Vegan Mexican Avocado Salad
- Zucchini Mushroom Salad
- Blue Cheese and Roasted Pear Salad
- Roasted Beet Citrus Salad
- Pistachio Golden Beet Salad
- Grilled Corn Salad
- Authentic Caesar Salad
- Blueberry Blue Cheese Salad
- Berry Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Fennel Salad with Feta
- Edamame Peanut Salad
- Strawberry Fennel Salad
- Mediterranean Orzo Salad
Then take a look at the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can have even more delicious fun in the kitchen!